if you couldn’t fail…
This is a really big so-out-there-make-you-squirm-it’s-so-uncomfortable question. It makes me a bit panicky every time I read it, and honestly, thinking of an immediate, off-the-top-of-my-head answer was tough.
But, after a lot of thought, here’s what I would do…
- My ideal day involves less computer time, more yoga, more cycling, more blogging, hot pink wunder unders and home brewed espresso every hour on the hour. Could this be my real life someday?! I think so.
- Ride my bike for business and start a women’s cycling team. Who wants to be the first sponsor?
- Be a top triathlon age grouper. There is a five-hour 70.3 in me.
- Get my spin + yoga teacher certifications and open MSP’s go-to spin + yoga studio.
- Be a storyteller because everyone – everyone – has a story. I’m already scheming my first book idea.
- Run a successful + delicious food booth at the great Minnesota get together every summer (my idea has serious potential!).
- And, if I hadn’t already paid a bazillion dollars for graduate school, I’d go back to school (yes, for the third time) to be a doctor.
How about you? What would you do if failure weren’t an option? Be a brain surgeon? a dancer? a travel photographer? retire now? jump out of a plane for a living?
Let’s hear it! And, then… go do it!